Popshot provides a platform for some of the most exciting new writing and illustration talent from around the globe. Want to see your work published in its pages? Find out how to submit below.
We are now open for literary submissions for our nineteenth issue, The Romance Issue, out in February. Submissions guidelines are as follows:
* All work must relate to the theme of ‘Romance’
* Poems must be between 12 and 40 lines
* Short stories should be between 1,000 and 3,000 words
* Flash fiction should 300 to 1,000 words
* Drabbles should be 100 words exactly (minus the title)
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission
* Previously published writing is accepted, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work
* Please include a paragraph about yourself and a short description of what inspired the writing you have submitted
* Submit your work to email@example.com by November 27th 2017 at 6pm (GMT) at the very latest
We’re always on the lookout for talented illustrators — both emerging and established — who can produce beautiful editorial and narrative illustration work in response to the poetry and short fiction we publish.
If you’re an illustrator and think your work could be a fine addition to our future issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few friendly words and a link to your website or online portfolio. Despite receiving a number of portfolios every day, we endeavour to respond to every illustrator who takes the time to send in their work.