Popshot provides a platform for some of the most exciting new writing and illustration talent from around the globe. Want to see your work published in its pages? Find out how to submit below.
We are now open for literary submissions for our 20th issue, The Truth Issue, out in May. Submissions guidelines are as follows:
* All work must relate to the theme of ‘Truth’
* Poems must be between 12 and 40 lines
* Short stories should be between 1,000 and 3,000 words
* Flash fiction should 100 to 1,000 words
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission
* Please include your work in the body of the email
* Previously published writing is accepted, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work
* Please include a paragraph about yourself and a short description of what inspired the writing you have submitted
* Submit your work to email@example.com by 26 February 2018 at 9am (GMT) at the very latest
* Due to the volume of submissions, we are only able to contact the writers of work we are able to include. We will try to keep everyone updated, however, through our monthly emails. If we can include your work, you should have heard from us by mid March
We’re always on the lookout for talented illustrators — both emerging and established — who can produce beautiful editorial and narrative illustration work in response to the poetry and short fiction we publish.
If you’re an illustrator and think your work could be a fine addition to our future issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few friendly words and a link to your website or online portfolio. Despite receiving a number of portfolios every day, we endeavour to respond to every illustrator who takes the time to send in their work.