Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its 16th issue, The Hope Issue, destined to launch this October. Submissions guidelines are as follows:
* All work must relate to the theme of 'Hope'.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24th 2016 at the very latest.
We're always on the lookout for talented illustrators — both emerging and established — who can produce beautiful editorial and narrative illustration work in response to the poetry and short fiction that we publish.
If you're an illustrator and think that your work could be a fine addition to our future issues, contact us at email@example.com with a few friendly words and a link to your website or online portfolio. Despite receiving a number of portfolios every day, we endeavour to respond to every illustrator that takes the time to send in their work to us.