FOR THE ILLUSTRATORS
We're always on the lookout for talented illustrators - both emerging and established - who can produce beautiful editorial and narrative illustration work in response to the poetry and short fiction that we publish.
So if you're an illustrator and think that your work might sit nicely within the pages of Popshot Magazine, contact us at email@example.com with a few friendly words and a link to your website or online portfolio. Despite receiving a number of portfolios every day, we endeavour to respond to every illustrator that takes the time to send in their work to us.
FOR THE WRITERS
Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its fourteenth issue, The Curious Issue, destined to launch this October. Submissions guidelines can be found below:
* All work must relate to the theme of 'Curious'.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20th 2015 at the very latest.
We'll look forward to reading your mini masterpieces. To gain a firm grasp of the kind of writing we publish in Popshot, buy a copy or subscribe from just £10 a year.